Want to write for Future Bloom?
We are currently accepting guest post submissions from contributors. So, if you want to write for us, and if you are an expert in business or a female entrepreneur looking to share your story, we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently accepting guest posts in the following areas
- Business: administration, start-ups, how to’s, and anything relating to starting or running a business.
- Digital marketing: how to’s, campaign case studies and general posts on PR, Social Media, SEO, Email and other forms of digital marketing.
- Technology: new developments, business technology and using technology for self improvement.
- Career: career guides, how to guides, landing your dream job, career building.
- Self-Improvement: any kind of self improvement – whether thats personal, business or career focused, relating to physical or mental health, habits and more.
All submissions must follow the guidelines listed below in order to be considered:
- Topics should be interesting and unique.
- All content must be original, and not published anywhere else.
- Articles must be at least 800 words, but 1000+ is better.
- All content must be well presented, and easily readable.
- Links are no-follow unless otherwise agreed (please get in touch to discuss).
- All guest posts are required to have an author bio of 2-3 sentences.
- We reserve the right to adapt content as we see necessary, in order to fit with our ideals and guidelines. Links may be removed at our discretion.
If you’ve got a great idea in any of our categories listed, we’d love to hear it! Pitch it to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Guest Post Submission”.