Want to write for Future Bloom?
We are currently looking for guest contributors who can write articles in the following areas
- Business: administration, start-ups, how to’s, and anything relating to starting or running a business.
- Digital marketing: how to’s, campaign case studies and general posts on PR, Social Media, SEO, Email and other forms of digital marketing.
- Technology: new developments, business technology and using technology for self improvement.
- Career: career guides, how to guides, landing your dream job, career building.
- Self-Improvement: any kind of self improvement – whether thats personal, business or career focused, relating to physical or mental health, habits and more.
Why become a guest blogger?
Guest blogging is crucial for building an online presence within your niche. It can also help with your websites SEO, increase your traffic and get your website in front of a brand new audience.
In order to become a contributor, you will need to pay a non-refundable, one off setup fee of £50 which we will use to create your account, and manually check the quality of your blog submission and the weblinks you include in this blog. We will also help you to publish your blog on our site, and promote your articles to our social media following.
Please register your interest in becoming a regular contributor using the form below.
Our audience value well written and useful content. Therefore, all submissions must follow the guidelines listed below in order to be considered:
- Topics should be interesting and unique.
- All content must be original, and not published anywhere else.
- Articles must be at least 800 words, but 1000+ is better.
- All content must be well presented, and easily readable.
- Links are no-follow unless otherwise agreed (please get in touch to discuss).
- All guest posts are required to have an author bio of 2-3 sentences.
- We reserve the right to adapt content as we see necessary, in order to fit with our ideals and guidelines. Links may be removed at our discretion.
If you’re having trouble with the form above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org